This blog is managed and maintained by University of Minnesota Physicians Broadway Family Medicine Clinic. Blog posts include updates and information about clinic services as well as healthcare topics in the news.
University of Minnesota Physicians Broadway Family Medicine Clinic has been caring for the community of North Minneapolis for over 40 years.
OUR HEALTHCARE SERVICES
We see patients of ALL ages and ALL healthcare concerns.
Our list of services includes:
- Care for illness and ongoing/chronic conditions
- Sports and musculoskeletal medicine
- Behavioral and mental healthcare
- Addiction and recovery services
- Wellness checkups for all ages
- Pregnancy care
OUR APPROACH TO PATIENT CARE
Our clinic is certified as a health care home, which means we take a collaborative, team-based approach to caring for patients.
We develop personalized care plans that meet the needs of each patient as an individual and strive to remove barriers to health and wellness.
These approaches improve health outcomes and quality of life for our patients.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
We care for our patients both inside and outside of clinic walls.
Our outreach activities include:
- Weekly clinics at local homeless shelters
- The Ladder, a mentorship program for youth interested in health careers
- CHAT, an education series exploring the social determinants of health
- Training room and sideline coverage at local high schools
We also have staff at the clinic that are ready to help patients in crisis. No matter the situation, we can help OR connect patients to the right community resources. We have helped patients find jobs, housing, insurance, and more.
OUR CONNECTION TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA
We are also dedicated to innovation and leadership in the field of family medicine. We teach tomorrow’s physicians how to provide the best care for patients and families.